ad

Thursday 28 May 2020

Learn Online Courses at Free of Cost only for Tamilmanamnews Subscribers


In this video i guide you to learn my online courses at free of cost. I knew 30 more software. i taught that software in my our area people. Now i plan to share my online courses at free or may be some low fee for that courses. If you want to join my courses, if you like my teaching method just send your
mail id to my whatsup number or my official maild id. Thanks for your support. In this youtube channel here after you will see online application form fillings, health news, vlogs, food reviews. So dont forget to subscribe tamilmanamnews channel
Send your mailid to following
whats up number : 9940520121
or
mail id : tamilmanamnews@gmail.com
-----------
Online Course
Learn English Typewriting videos tutorial
shorturl.at/lpV15

#freeonlinecourses

No comments:

Post a Comment